Monday, April 23, 2007

(Scott) 1:00 AM Mountain
(Joe) Commercial: Tiny men talking about how they smell.
(Joe) Commercial: The Sixth Sense 2: Electric Boogaloo
(Scott) I missed that preview. The guy is invisible?
(Joe) Commercial: Ben Stiller covered in shaving cream, playing with a monkey.
(Joe) Yeah, invisible. Like Ghost Dad, actually.
(Scott) I was wrong before. Ben Stiller may be worse than Nicholas Cage.
(Joe) A movie I was 2nd AD on.
(Joe) (Shh.)
(Scott) Ghost dad would have made more sense than this season of 24.
(Scott) 12:28
(Joe) 12:28/3:28
(Scott) Jack is driving through the exact spot where they filmed the prequel to this season.
(Joe) Nice purse, Jack. Does your husband fight terrorism, too?
(Scott) I guarantee that as a fact.
(Scott) The house is full of mice.
(Joe) What? He can't even do the gun-follows-the-flashlight thing?
(Scott) Thank god I left my elephant at home.
(Joe) Gimmicky, I know, but, you know, a good idea.
(Joe) I agree. Good catch.
(Scott) Anything in the area? Nothing really, but there is this one house next to a field.
(Scott) Wow, that was bad blocking.
(Joe) These White House offices are spacious as hell.
(Scott) They had Lennox kissing Karen.
(Scott) A pardon?
(Scott) He can go on being your husband . . . he may develop other relationships over the next 12 to 18 months.
(Scott) Oh yeah, Jack. This is a show about Jack.
(Joe) You can't take the day off or take a nap with glass walls.
(Joe) Bill, take care of Audrey. If you know what I mean.
(Scott) He's at a hotel?
(Joe) 12:34/3:34

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home