Monday, April 16, 2007

(Joe) I've actually watched The Riches. No son-in-law to be seen. Suddenly...
(Scott) It looks like fine-quality cinema.
(Scott) 11:52
(Joe) Cereberal hemmorage.
(Scott) Ok, so the nuclear missiles . . . let's get those things launched.
(Joe) Bethesda. Do they still do it there?
(Joe) Yes, they do.
(Scott) Ah, so Little Ricky will get a call from CTU and have a moral dilemma.
(Scott) Lessons will be learned.
(Joe) If they don't know the proprietary algorithms on the EEPROM, why not burn it out first?
(Scott) While the Vice President may be the bad guy, he's obviously correct.
(Joe) 'I'm not the type of executive to cause international incidents.'
(Scott) So, the rest of the season will be a fight to defy a logical conclusion?
(Scott) First wave of his hand.
(Scott) The generic soldiers aren't going to have a bad 12:00 to 1:00.
(Scott) Are going to have, I mean
(Scott) Jack just suspects everyone at this point.
(Scott) Jack just suspects everyone at this point.
(Joe) "... I shot my old partner... don't think I won't do that to you."
(Scott) I shot my old partner . . . and oh, yeah . . . I completely forgot about my brother and father.
(Scott) My wife . . . dead.
(Joe) "Take the keys out of the high-powered Toyota Tundra."
(Scott) Daughter . . . dating a beatnik.
(Joe) "You can't go against the White House. Jack!"

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home