Monday, April 16, 2007

(Joe) 11:29
(Joe) Handcuffs. They put handcuffs on me. How quaint.
(Scott) I just wanted to see the component . . .
(Scott) Work out a game plan
(Joe) "Will you let me make one more call?" 'Local? Sure.'
(Scott) Heh, I'm asking you as a friend to risk the stability of the world.
(Joe) "Doyle, he says 'Let me go'."
(Scott) Heh, that's a much better plan.
(Scott) Also a good plan by Jack to run his plan by the president who just had a head injury.
(Chris) that is a wise and well-informed president
(Scott) Like all presidents . . .
(Chris) i'm informed that that chip holds the key to all technology ever made
(Scott) Did he really ask how Jack can guarantee that something will be destroyed?
(Scott) Seriously, I need to look up suspension of disbelief again. I may have the concept wrong.
(Joe) 'Jack, we're just not confident you know how to destroy things.'
(Joe) Wait, aren't we interested in the FB sub-circuit?
(Scott) CTU is going to embed a tracking device in the board? Does that make sense?
(Scott) If the Chinese will know it's the real board, won't they notice there's a GPS device on it?
(Joe) Are they (the Russians) still making suitcase nukes? If not, just tell them to change their security protocols.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home