Monday, April 23, 2007

(Scott) These Verizon commercials just don't play well for the slightly paranoid.
(Joe) Commercial: Good-for-you healthy sassy salads. A different brand of 24 fan this season.
(Joe) 12:14
(Scott) 12:14
(Scott) Pizza's ready. Back in a minute.
(Scott) Hopefully I won't miss a cliche.
(Joe) Inappropriate Oval Office moments between an executive and his mistress.
(Scott) He's like Clinton and Fred Thompson combined with a crazy person.
(Joe) Wow, Jack Bauer just killed fifty people! That was the most amazing sequence ever. I take back everything bad I ever said about this season. That was unmissable.
(Scott) No dice, the kitchen's closer than that.
(Joe) one-half, four-eighths, eight-sixteenth, pi over two pi
(Scott) More yammering between a couple I don't care about.
(Scott) I think this is supposed to be banter.
(Joe) Like a more serious version of NBC's The Office.
(Scott) It was either the nuclear thing or joke about altoids.
(Joe) Let me smell your breath, Terrorist Helper. Ooops! Didn't mean that.
(Scott) Early enough? It's midnight. No one would say early enough.
(Scott) I think this episode was scheduled for another time.
(Joe) 3AM.
(Scott) Proof Bill Buchanan is a mole?
(Scott) Bill Buchanan is a mole!
(Joe) Although the video is time-coded to midnight. Is it not 3AM in D.C. if it's midnight where Jack Bauer is?
(Scott) Ok, so maybe that's orchestrated proof, but still it's a step closer.
(Scott) Oh, right. My mistake. Forgot they were on the East Coast.
(Scott) Your husband is a mole!
(Scott) I've been saying it for two seasons.
(Joe) No, you're right, though. The video on the East Coast clearly says 00:03:12 AM or whatever.
(Joe) 12:23 AM/03:23AM

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home