Monday, April 02, 2007

(Joe) A fire!
(Scott) Another first for the fifth grader show.
(Joe) And a convenience store!
(Scott) No truck commercials this week?
(Scott) 9:52
(Scott) I think this is the same dumpster by the fence area where Milo was in a gunfight earlier.
(Joe) One bullet. Awesome.
(Scott) Gradenko, the rat.
(Scott) Jack is going to save yet another villain.
(Scott) More bizarre buddy scenes to follow.
(Joe) This is almost like a Jackie Chan setup. A bar, plenty of glass, lots of guys coming at him one-at-a-time.
(Scott) If the adrenaline causes Palmer problems, can't the doctor just give him ephenidrine?
(Joe) Dammit, doctor, I want some adrenaline injected in my eyeball! I want to see faster than light! I want to ride the shining sun into the fire! Wahahahahahah!
(Joe) Or have the AD do it.
(Joe) The AG do it.
(Joe) 'Maybe cutting off my arm was a bad idea. There are drawbacks I clearly had not considered.'
(Joe) I shouldn't have let Elizabeth Shue try her cold fusion device.
(Scott) Under the pier is typically a right nasty place.
(Scott) Karen and Lennox coming to terms.
(Scott) So, your script . . . is it behaving oddly for you?
(Joe) Daniels hollowed out President Palmer and climbed inside.
(Joe) From Wikipedia: Side effects of synthetic adrenaline overdoses: Strong desire to launch nuclear strikes. This usually isn't a problem with most people...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home