Monday, February 19, 2007

(Joe) I'm pretty sure 300 is the movie version of 24, just longer.
(Chris) The Persian Terrorists?
(Scott) 3:14
(Joe) They must be South Pole elves.
(Joe) Did you finish the vectors?
(Scott) Did you finish the vectors?
(Scott) He has a sponsor?
(Joe) "He's going to be up for a commendation."
(Joe) I'm guessing Tide, UPS or Coca-Cola.
(Scott) Milo is going to be up for a commendation. Morris, you're up for a decommendation.
(Scott) Scramble caller?
(Scott) "I'm going to have to force my father's hand" "Meaning what" "I mean literally break his hand . . . two clean pieces"
(Joe) "Don't you mean OUR son, Jack."
(Joe) hand-forcing ... a game our Pop used to play with us as toddlers... on the stove.
(Joe) I'm in Flank Two.
(Scott) Clearly Marilyn is acting, otherwise there'd be more screaming.
(Joe) We can all survive this, as a family... We can rebuild this family.
(Joe) I think he just lost Josh.
(Scott) He doesn't understand whispering . . .
(Scott) Or innuendo.
(Joe) Josh is getting suspicious.
(Scott) I will kill him --> He won't be around for the next episode of the teletubbies . . .
(Joe) "What, you're not letting me go? I expect a letter from the Attorney General."
(Scott) "Josh?" "Yeah, I was just going out for a smoke"
(Joe) "Josh, don't even think about it."
(Chris) I thought my grandfather was a hard ass ...
(Joe) C'mon kid, he's old, you're fast.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home