Monday, February 12, 2007

(Scott) Seriously people. Diamonds are for suckers.
(Joe) Again with the Hanssen guy.
(Scott) The only difference between diamonds and gravel is that the only blood on gravel is from falling on it.
(Joe) If I go to a Laura Linney movie, I expect someone to have a dysfunctional relationship with one or more parents. And for it to be set during the holidays. I expect this to have neither.
(Scott) I used to work with these people.
(Joe) WebMD?
(Joe) Or the trafficking of blood diamonds?
(Scott) MacDonalds . . .
(Joe) Or The Blue Man Group?
(Scott) McDonalds?
(Joe) Oh, that's better.
(Scott) Whatever. I prefer to call it the MacDonalds.
(Scott) Either way the office folk portrayed there are exactly what I've known.
(Joe) 02:20:29 PM
(Scott) Not enough cumbaya in your speech al-Assad.
(Joe) Well, it's too 'muslim'. Can you mention that you worship Jesus a little more?
(Scott) This Death to America line may be over the top.
(Scott) Can you fit the line "Bring home the bacon" in here?
(Joe) Can you change 'the streets will flow with the blood of the nonbelieivers' to 'America deserves to have cheap oil'?
(Scott) Oh, the cabinet again . . .
(Scott) It's as if they think no one who watched season two is still watching . . .
(Scott) It's as if they think no one who watched season two is still watching . . .
(Joe) "You're standing alone."
(Joe) "You are paying a very high price for doing this."
(Scott) What the hell kind of room are they in?
(Joe) You can't even pronounce my name. It's Al-AsSaD.
(Scott) My tax dollars had damn well better not pay for that ceiling.
(Scott) High voltage?
(Joe) Steam Pipe Trunk Distribution Venue
(Joe) That's totally Rob Lowe
(Joe) or his face double.
(Joe) sihlouette-double, at least
(Scott) This guy should wear a t-shirt saying "I'm with neo-con"
(Joe) silhouette-double, at least
(Joe) I cannot believe it has come to this.
(Scott) This guy is both Rob Lowe and an archtype.
(Joe) I need the President's itinerary. In the tiny room. In the tiny room. In the Oval office. In the tiny room.
(Scott) I need the president's itenerary . . . and blood. I'm getting paler by the minute.
(Scott) 2:27
(Joe) 0:2:27:16

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home