Monday, February 12, 2007

(Joe) By the way, I'm officially calling Little Ricky as Jack's progeny.
(Scott) I've thought of taking up smoling just for the candy.
(Scott) smoling=smoking
(Scott) smoling=smoking
(Scott) 2:53
(Joe) blah blah blah uplink
(Scott) Chloe is reconfiguring the uplink . . .
(Scott) It was previously set to 0. She thinks it should be set to 1.
(Scott) I know you're lying to me. Watch me break dance.
(Scott) Wasn't this kid
(Scott) Wasn't this kid on the Tim Allen show?
(Joe) The chick whose parents came from a warmer part of the planet gets put on double-secret probation and the guy who arms four nuclear weapons for a terrorist gets tasked with setting up satellites.
(Joe) Just saying.
(Scott) Full
(Scott) Full house, or whatever?
(Scott) Home improvement . . . close enough.
(Joe) Milo. Certain to die.
(Scott) You, stay with the computer geek. He's quitt capable as long as he has his inhaler.
(Scott) By the way, this is the same place in which I found al-Assad. You've probably forgotten six episodes ago, though.
(Scott) Seriously, this box truck is used way too much.
(Joe) Used to be a UPS driver.
(Scott) Heh, don't hit the woman with your completely random fire.
(Joe) 'I'm on fire.'
(Scott) 3:00
(Joe) 'Me too. I'm on fire too.'
(Joe) 'Yep, on fire. Covered in petrol and on fire.'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home