Monday, February 12, 2007

(Scott) 1:43
(Scott) Rob Lowe?
(Scott) The staff in this administration is too quick to resign.
(Scott) The climate can change? What? That's crazy. The globe doesn't feel any warmer to me?
(Joe) Rob Lowe is too abstract to be understood.
(Scott) Is Rob Lowe still alive?
(Joe) "Wait, now I may dislike the President's course of action..."
(Scott) They're getting intimate?
(Scott) Musing?
(Joe) You 'intimate', *I* 'implicate'.
(Scott) Lennox is totally getting killed.
(Joe) No, that's wrong/
(Scott) I played the part of woman with a bird cage
(Joe) "For your own safety, move away from the building. Nothing to see here..."
(Scott) Fonzie appears to be by Jack's side. They can't lose.
(Scott) The woman on the second floor is handicapped?
(Scott) The government has this information?
(Scott) And why does she live on the second floor?
(Joe) I wish I wasn't distracted by say, the hole in my shoulder blade or the numerous contusions about my head and neck.
(Scott) Maybe her handicap is chronic fatigue.
(Joe) She has fibromyalgia.
(Joe) Exactly
(Scott) Morris is dying soon.
(Scott) Jack shoots him accidentally.
(Joe) Ora saved at the last second.
(Joe) Or saved at the last second.
(Scott) I still say dead.
(Joe) 'Hmm, that's odd. The sight must be off on this shotgun.'
(Scott) One is always missing . ..
(Joe) "Or when the Chinese broke and reset my forearm, they screwed up. Stupid Eastern medicine."
(Joe) A spider hole!
(Scott) Jack gets to defuse the bomb.
(Scott) No, wait. Morris comes to and diffuses the bomb.
(Joe) 'Jack, you need to see this.' "What, the dead hooker?' Oh, the overly complicated nuclear weapon.
(Scott) Ok, I buy that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home