Monday, February 12, 2007

(Scott) 14:27:15
(Scott) Who's country is this?
(Joe) Why would you buy a deaf kid a toy that screeches. Blame yourself for drinking heavily during the second trimester?
(Scott) Turbo tax is 100% accurate. Your phone is only 99.99 percent accurate.
(Joe) Ouuuuuurs.
(Scott) Ivory soap, not even that pure.
(Joe) Dr. Dave's Diary from Iraq.
(Scott) Why would you name a car the Mariner?
(Scott) Why not just call it the "Back your kids into the pond SUV?"
(Joe) That doctorate really helps out the alliteration in local news coverage.
(Joe) Double the tax credit? Oh, is it a 'crossover'?
(Scott) Heh, the Ford escape is 15 inches longer . . .
(Scott) You can fit a whole extra
(Scott) sub in there . . . and a bag of chips.
(Joe) Or it runs on Spotted Owls.
(Joe) You don't owe me an apology.
(Scott) I killed your husband. Sorry about that.
(Joe) Really? I killed your husband.
(Joe) Are you my love interest this season?
(Scott) I hated Graham. He kept making fun of m freaky eyes.
(Scott) Yeah, this is interesting and all, but I got people to kill.
(Joe) Always asking 'did I enjoy working with Michael Ian Black'?
(Scott) But I'll tell you this classified information anyhow.
(Joe) Oh, you mean your Uncle Grad?
(Scott) In this room, I used to shoot up.
(Joe) If I don't kill someone soon, my hands will start shaking.
(Scott) I followed him, not because I had to, but because I wanted to.
(Joe) A house in West L.A. Only, uh, ten minutes away from here.
(Scott) The house is in the general direction of West.
(Joe) You could patch into my OnStar.
(Joe) ... if you know what I mean.
(Joe) GPS, that is.
(Scott) Wait here while I kill my dad.
(Joe) Or, you could rewire the matrix from the local subnet and trace back all auto traffic from that week.
(Scott) Oh, got that wrong.
(Joe) You could have Morris kill some school children, too.
(Scott) Wait here while my dad kills you.
(Joe) "West L.A., I know exactly where that is!"
(Joe) It's ten minutes away.
(Scott) I'm sending Milo with you. Just so I can have someone get in your way.
(Joe) "Helping Uncle Jack?
(Joe) "With what?"
(Joe) "I think he needs to be in familiar surroundings." Like a ditch.
(Scott) Is Ricky Schroder wearing a UN badge?
(Joe) Or a Teen Beat dance party.
(Scott) So they're just going to drive around LA until she recogniz
(Scott) So they're just going to drive around LA until she recognizes a house?
(Joe) I have to make one phone call. Have your men secure a house in West L.A.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home