Monday, February 19, 2007

(Chris) Ana wants to know how Jack's father having him instead of Josh matters ... I have no answer ...
(Scott) The people in the Kia Rondo commercial seem a little to happy about other people's car accidents.
(Scott) It makes sense in English, but there's no literal translation in Spanish.
(Scott) Oh good, the local news are now running stories about people attacking them.
(Joe) Don't think about it too hard. They want us to believe that Josh has less influence with law enforcement types.
(Chris) Ana knows the person being attacked
(Joe) Josh can't get a tactical kit delivered anywhere in Los Angeles in less than a commercial break.
(Joe) Wha?
(Joe) 03:51:29
(Scott) Oh really? Pass on how much we respect the local news . . .
(Joe) "Sorry, guys, I've been in the field being shot."
(Joe) "He's been sober for three years."
(Joe) Point-and-shoot.
(Chris) The inner CTU politics is awfully easy going this year ... no CTU intrigue ... what gives?
(Joe) Did I mention that I've been in prison for eighteen months? I'll be back.
(Scott) Yeah, that is a missing element. They're supposed to be bringing back the president from last season, so that should make up for it.
(Scott) Dad, I'm unarmed!
(Joe) I'm unarmed! (What's that cologne, Dad? Let me smell your neck.
(Scott) I can't tell you how many times I've said those words.
(Joe) Well, ankles don't count, Dad, you know that.
(Scott) Show me that you've removed your biting teeth.
(Scott) Take one step forward when Josh steps away. Now twirl, and cleia . . .
(Joe) Josh is in on it.
(Joe) And she shoots Josh in the back.
(Scott) She's holding the gun upside down.
(Joe) I never meant to kill both of my sons in the same day. I mean, the same day! Color me embarrassed.
(Joe) They why all the killing and kidnapping?
(Scott) Did he just say they wanted the Soviet Union to be re-established?
(Joe) We could have actually been doing that all this time.
(Chris) I'm anything but "civil" ...
(Scott) None of this would have happened if you hadn't spent the summer in China.
(Joe) None of this would have happened if you hadn't turned your back on me... so you could become a civil servant?
(Joe) (Postal carrier. Worked his way up to CTU agent.)
(Joe) The Family.
(Chris) "Turned my back" ... get it
(Joe) I just had to go my own way. Listening to a lot of Fleetwood at the time.
(Scott) The Bauers are actually quite soft.
(Joe) What, was Lennox just wiping the duct-taped mouth of Skippy.
(Scott) Oh geez . . .
(Chris) He's like Gore ... well the beard anyway
(Joe) It's President Effity Effing Logan. "Come and see me, Jack." 'Bring a nice chianti.'
(Scott) Well, the next few episodes should be . . . soothing . . .
(Scott) 24 season 1, the movie?
(Chris) The Bourne Identity (aka Shooter)
(Joe) Danny Glover will fish at least once during this movie. (Shooter)
(Scott) It's a relaxing pasttime.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home