Monday, April 30, 2007

(Scott) That Best Buy commercial is unnecessarily creepy.
(Joe) Digital photo frames? I still don't get it.
(Joe) That was the most Barney Rubble looking guy I've ever seen. Way better than Rick Moranis.
(Joe) See, Americans are falling behind against other countries in education.
(Scott) 1:41
(Joe) 01:41:30
(Joe) "Sectors A-K are clear." "He must be on the lower levels."
(Scott) Why do they even keep Chloe?
(Scott) Nahdyea is not doing so great.
(Joe) No one cares about all the drama. He could have just let Jack out of that room. Clearly, they run things differently in Denver.
(Joe) Clearly.
(Scott) He's taking Audrey to show here where he killed Nina.
(Scott) Exact same room.
(Scott) She's a robot!
(Joe) "Good memories. Oops, watch that blood stain there."
(Joe) Not the same room.
(Scott) You once killed a waitress for giving you unsweetened tea.
(Joe) This room is filled with Jack and Audrey's giant head.
(Joe) She's responding to his freakish murderous vindictive side.
(Joe) I set your husband on fire or whatever.
(Joe) "I'm blinking a lot, Jack."
(Joe) Love, life's sweetest reward.
(Joe) You're safe. Run!
(Scott) She said Bloomfield?
(Joe) Bloomfield could be another programmed response. Like her complete silence since she got here.
(Joe) She may have said 'Bloom County'.
(Scott) I don't think I heard Bloomfield.
(Joe) Jack, I need you to go with these men to 'Holding'.
(Joe) I also need for you to kill less than five people when you inevitably escape.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home