Monday, February 05, 2007

(Joe) Apparently sending a guy door-to-door looking for rabid housewives.
(Scott) Really, a monkey in his lap . . .
(Scott) Half priced fountain drinks . . . what a deal.
(Joe) And how many people remember Johnny Weismulller?
(Scott) Save tens of cents.
(Joe) All-American Values.
(Scott) ~12:50
(Joe) 12:50:37
(Joe) The plug-in's working.
(Scott) That's an aloha plugin.
(Scott) Don't touch anything.
(Joe) Alien Skin's new Terrorist-Encrypted-Image-Decoder works.
(Scott) Ah, the vice-president plot line.
(Joe) He will want to be running CTU at some point.
(Scott) Executive order 1066. We will allow William the Conquerer to suspend habeus corpus.
(Joe) 12,000 innocent Americans. You think some of them are guilty of something.
(Joe) "I cannot and will not endorse these actions."
(Scott) They were all children and puppies.
(Joe) We were a stateless enemy.
(Scott) The founders never conceived of the Apache's? Oh, wait, I mean, ummm. . . .
(Joe) We invented it. Us and the Dutch.
(Joe) Uni-lateral decisions? I'm the decider.
(Scott) Time to break out the cabinet.
(Joe) 12
(Joe) 12:53:47
(Joe) Inter-agency sub-net.
(Scott) Heh.
(Scott) That's the worst thing ever.
(Joe) I should have called it.
(Joe) Also, he doesn't know he's dead.
(Scott) Seriously . . .
(Joe) Brit shoe-salesmen with sports cars are bad at Reverse.
(Scott) How does this make any sense?
(Joe) I have no idea.
(Joe) Long Sideburns is certain to die.
(Scott) Jack's father is definitely killing something.
(Scott) Probably his son.
(Scott) Probably his son.
(Joe) Or have a bone broken. Luke Perry called...
(Scott) Yep, definitely killing his son.
(Joe) They're going to take you to CTU...
(Joe) ... like I said, I can take it.
(Scott) "I'll hold my mud"
(Scott) "I'll hold my mud"
(Joe) I'll hold my mud, Dad. And by mud, I mean poo.
(Joe) Dad, stick to the plan. Make a plan. Stick to it. Make a stick. And plan for sticks.
(Joe) "You've been a good boy."
(Joe) "This time, I've asked too much. Sorry."
(Joe) 1000cc's.
(Scott) The Bauer's are quite a family.
(Joe) My son's had a seiziure!
(Joe) Somehow!
(Scott) Two hours next week?
(Joe) BUDGET.
(Scott) Or did I hear that right?
(Scott) Two hours, cool.
(Scott) By the way, I watched flatliners this weekend.
(Joe) Vol. I: Shock and awe. Vol II: Budget Accomplished. Vol III: Dead-enders. Vol IV: Budget: Last Throes. Vol V: A Trillion More'll Do It
(Scott) Kiefer Sutherland has played the exact same role all of his life.
(Joe) Brr. In Toledo, Ohio, it's so cold...
(Scott) There's an emphasis on a clock, and even a "we're running out of time!"
(Scott) Oh lord . ..
(Scott) Get back on the H.
(Joe) Danville has it good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home