Monday, February 05, 2007

(Scott) No Chris tonight. I wonder if he's out Riverdancing.
(Joe) I'll pick up my date in my new Volvo and go to a place called Pink's.
(Joe) That could be the funniest image ever suggested.
(Joe) He dies at the end.
(Scott) 12:40
(Scott) 12:40
(Joe) 12:40:38
(Joe) "I'm ashamed."
(Scott) Wallid.
(Joe) Wahk-leed.
(Scott) More touching moments . . . etc, etc.
(Joe) Apparently Muslim men are bad at mass beatings.
(Scott) What kind of map is that?
(Joe) She's been married to every Hollywood actor they could find.
(Scott) Heh, that's the way images are made . . .
(Joe) It could corrupt the file.
(Scott) He's downloading an unlicensed program?
(Scott) I'm not sure if that's supposed to be edgy or not . . .
(Joe) also, 'I'm finished with the program', but we'll need dowdy forty-somethings in a mall to stare at it for a while until the image 'pops out'.
(Scott) Did Jack just call Buchanan "pal"?
(Scott) He's definitely a mole.
(Joe) ACDSee should get their lawyers on the phone.
(Joe) He deserved a better family?
(Scott) Especially your wife. She's too easy with the dying.
(Joe) I thought so. Maybe 'Bill'.
(Joe) Uh oh. Bad things are coming when Generic Agent X has lines.
(Scott) Oh, his dad is either about to kill himself or everyone else
(Joe) 12:46:07
(Joe) Learn vi.
(Scott) Either Toyota is completely lying in these commercials, or they have some serious OSHA issues.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home