Monday, February 05, 2007

(Scott) Hey Joe , did you hear the news?
(Joe) No.
(Joe) No.
(Scott) Peyton Manning rocks.
(Joe) Ugh.
(Joe) I only saw his first drive.
(Joe) Looked pretty sharp. I heard he was voted MVP, but I'm not sure if that was for the Colts or the Bears.
(Scott) And Manning said, "during the hard times, I was carrying you."
(Joe) Dun dun Dun dun.
(Scott) Defens
(Scott) Defense wept
(Scott) 12:27
(Scott) 12:27
(Joe) 12:27:59
(Scott) Morris's brother? Really?
(Scott) Severe radiation exposure.
(Joe) It's Moris' brother. Severe radiation blah blah blah.
(Scott) Hah, I missed this before, but Morris is the new Edgar.
(Joe) It's his brother. Someone is trying to cram in a motif. Or a theme. Or an object lesson.
(Scott) Morris's brother = Edgar's mother
(Joe) Brothers. Fathers.
(Joe) Like Season Two was about the cycle of life. Cougars/running/cougars/running.
(Scott) Is Fayad really looking for just any engineer?
(Joe) It'll take me half-an-hour to figure out what you've done. I don't even own Matlab.
(Scott) Chloe would take a half hour to catch up on Morris' proprietary code.
(Joe) Lots of needles.
(Scott) This is the lesson of open source, people.
(Joe) Which is the way you'd want them.
(Joe) 2cc's! Ha!
(Scott) Would that even make it through that 10 feet of line?
(Joe) That'll do Jack. That'll do.
(Scott) Jack is going pretty easy on the guy who tried to kill him and his father.
(Joe) Ha! No.
(Joe) Why would you let a Bauer that close to your neck?
(Scott) Whatever happened to cutting off fingers.
(Joe) At the edge of a nut garden?
(Joe) Too messy.
(Scott) He probably didn't need to say this much.
(Scott) Could have just stopped at Palmer, I think.
(Joe) Wow, they're definitely going to need Dr. Phil to come in.
(Joe) We're the same.
(Joe) I'm not messing with Jack Bauer.
(Joe) Uh, I need somebody in here.
(Scott) Going to need to pants in here, sarge.
(Scott) I think it's 36 x 32
(Joe) 'Psst. I heard he killed a guy with his mind.'
(Scott) Or whatever you've got.
(Joe) 12:36:09

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home