Monday, March 19, 2007

(Scott) This will ensure Pete Wilson's comeback.
(Joe) She has a machine gun leg.
(Joe) A. Machine. Gun. Leg.
(Scott) I once knew a girl with a glass eye.
(Joe) Clare Danes has a glass eye?
(Scott) Kind of cute, but had trouble going to the right.
(Scott) Running of the Bears . . .
(Scott) Running of the Ebola would be worse, I think.
(Joe) Running of the Dysentery.
(Joe) Yeah, Ebola wins.
(Scott) Heh, running of the dysentery.
(Joe) So I learned while in Namibia while playing Rock, Ebola, Malaria
(Scott) 7:39.
(Scott) 15 ccs of something. 2 would be a ridiculously small amount.
(Joe) "He's a fighter."
(Joe) I liked it when the President was sickly. Like FDR.
(Scott) Heh, is there anyway that you can bring the president back to consciousness?
(Joe) We should try that. Bah-dum-bum.
(Scott) I need to speak with him. Or I could just use a medium.
(Scott) What's that? Knocking?
(Joe) Is she going in there and plugging machines back in?
(Joe) Whew.
(Joe) I'll need four candles and some dog blood.
(Joe) STATIC IN THE LINE
(Scott) If only Nadia could show Ricky Schroeder how she can dance.
(Joe) I will leave a restaurant without paying the bill. Do you hear me? Without paying the bill.
(Joe) Like what Mel Gibson did at Fort Wilderness.
(Joe) Wouldn't she have a black diplomatic passport still?
(Joe) Where have I been?
(Scott) Lockdowns, protocols, perimeters . . .
(Scott) Put me on the team coach. I can still do it!
(Joe) I'll need a PDA and a phone. Make sure the phone can blow up the PDA and vice-versa.
(Joe) I'll need a PDA and a phone. Make sure the phone can blow up the PDA and vice-versa.
(Scott) Seriously, this guy is trying to be tough: http://imdb.com/gallery/mptv/1060/Mptv/1060/11065-0006.jpg.html
(Joe) Guess what the 24 movie will be about?
(Scott) Also, Buchanan is a mole . . .

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home