Monday, March 12, 2007

(Joe) A cross between Groundhog Day and Déjá Vu.
(Scott) Is this thing on?
(Joe) Why are they doing this? I should be given a medal.
(Scott) This music is straight from Men in Black.
(Joe) "I hope I don't have to write anything down."
(Scott) Anya, I have this crazy plan . . .
(Scott) Someone is in the room with Anya . . .
(Joe) "Remember the last time you were here? With the assassination attempt and all? Yeah, good times."
(Scott) Ricky Schroeder just doesn't look good at all.
(Joe) I'm missing a finger. A finger! My cocaine finger, even!
(Scott) Yet another breakaway Russian republic. This time in LA.
(Joe) The United States of America has the support of the Russian state in this matter.
(Scott) I recommend that you pipe in knockout gas.
(Scott) I'm not sure knockout translates directly. I mean, poison gas.
(Joe) Wilem Dafoe will certainly die.
(Scott) Ricky Schroeder's dad is just spoiling him with the toys at this point.
(Joe) "Out of bullets. Better warm up my bitin' muscles."
(Joe) "I'm Mike Doyle!"
(Scott) How long before Bauer no longer appear hurt?
(Scott) I give him until early next episode.
(Joe) "The drone is ready to launch. Arm the bomb."
(Scott) Logan bores himself into a coma.
(Scott) And that's the show.
(Joe) "I will haunt you all! Mwahhahhahha!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home