Monday, March 12, 2007

(Joe) My guess is that the Blackjack has more street cred than the Sync.
(Joe) F2: Flank two.
(Scott) 6:20
(Joe) 06:20:27
(Scott) The terrorists have been at this airport for longer than anyone has been anywhere on 24.
(Joe) "That's about as likely as a terrorist knocking on my door and surrendering."
(Scott) He doesn't actually have a door, oddly enough.
(Joe) I'm aware that attacking a nuclear state is 'sticky', but we've got a whole team ready. A whole team, Mr. President.
(Scott) Just put me on the team coach
(Joe) I brought those cookies you like. I cut out the eyes of the keebler elves, just like you want them.
(Joe) I stopped by Mel's!
(Scott) You shouldn't be outside with all of the ladybugs outside. Ladybugs! Ladybugs!
(Joe) Alice, pick it up!
(Scott) Holy crap, that's a giant pear!
(Joe) "Martha Logan's bungalow."
(Joe) Charles? Manson? No, Logan.
(Scott) Eight ball speaking.
(Joe) "I no longer have to tolerate your sarcasm."
(Joe) And your thinly-veiled racism.
(Scott) I'm already substantially more bored with these people on screen.
(Joe) Lot of wine glasses for a bungalow for the persistently depressed.
(Scott) Ok, I'm going to go get a beer. Back in a minute.
(Joe) I'll meet you secretly, Charles. Wear that tie I bought you.
(Joe) 06:26:40

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home