Monday, March 12, 2007

(Scott) House? What the hell? Where's Prison Break?
(Joe) Big episode last week. No Prison Break.
(Scott) 24 - season 6, episode 13
(Joe) And yes, Aaron and Lady MacBeth found each other.
(Scott) The following takes place between 6:00 PM and 7:00 PM
(Scott) Quitin' time?
(Joe) Yeah, Morris is definitely going to be watching the clock at CTU.
(Scott) Morris is to three buttons down drunk.
(Joe) How is it still a secret that Logan is a traitor? They live in Los Angeles.
(Scott) Chloe in yet another awkward moment.
(Scott) CTU has a standard procedure for someone under house arrest?
(Joe) Fort Bragg?
(Scott) That must be flank 8
(Joe) If he mentions 'that he can't find any good barbeque', I'll scream.
(Joe) As Soon As Possible
(Scott) Wow, Ricky Schroeder looks like adolescence wasn't kind to him.
(Joe) It's code.
(Joe) First order of business. Lay some track from the kitchen to the staircase.
(Scott) Milo and Ricky don't like each other, but they'll be friends when they see each others dancing skills.
(Scott) Vladamir Putin's cousin should be more shoot happy.
(Scott) Jack learned how to remove a man's belt that fast in his Navy years.
(Scott) Stupid containers
(Scott) These people are no better at searching than CTU agents
(Joe) Russians don't know volume very well. They fall for that graduated cylinder of water/beaker of water thing every time.
(Scott) Did he just say to shut down the DSL?
(Scott) Morris - So drunk he can't hear.
(Joe) In Russia, the phones call you!
(Joe) Morris just 'got a call from Jack'. Daniels.
(Scott) Is it procedure to leave the director of CTU's computer in with a guy under house arrest?
(Joe) If he hears from Johnny Walker, let me know.
(Joe) No, you misunderstood. When I say Red Tape, I mean ripping out some commie tongues.
(Scott) I know, I can help with an incredibly unlikely scheme that will bring in another character from last season.
(Joe) I think I can get through to her.
(Joe) "Wooo, I'm your subconscious!"
(Scott) Your crazy wife will talk to the Russian's wife? That's so crazy it just might work.
(Joe) Wow, a Jack Bauer-style CTU bureaucrat.
(Scott) I only want to choke Morris once.
(Joe) The only reason you're not redundantly logging in is that I don't want to carry you.
(Scott) Or I only want to make a pretentious speech once.
(Scott) Morris, down to four buttons now.
(Joe) Gage Whitney.
(Scott) They couldn't get Fred Thompson to play the VP?
(Joe) He's too conservative for Surnow.
(Joe) Pro gun, pro life, pro overturning Roe v. Wade.
(Scott) I don't think the Vice President really gets this involved in these details.
(Scott) Pro-surge
(Scott) McCain, without all of the reform.
(Joe) I agree. "We gotta keep those supermarkets opening! Where are my scissors?!"
(Scott) I doubt Cheney has ever cut a ribbon.
(Scott) He hired a contractor to have it strafed.
(Joe) If you consider the Watergate tapes 'ribbons'...
(Scott) Seriously, the Lost bunker.
(Scott) Do not forget to press the keys.
(Joe) 06:15:57

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home