Monday, March 12, 2007

(Scott) Logan has forgotten that he's indecisive.
(Scott) In the midst of a manhunt, she's making copies?
(Joe) Jack Bauer's going to use up all the toilet paper! He must be stopped.
(Scott) Don't be scared. I'll shoot you below the knee. You'll still be able to walk.
(Joe) Shots of ancient Cold War era equipment. We get it. Reagan didn't win the Cold War, he fumbled though it. You made your point
(Scott) Cold, ice cold.
(Scott) I believe Aaron lost some weight.
(Joe) ... if you know what I mean.
(Joe) "Wait, I have a daughter?"
(Joe) She's funny that way.
(Scott) Hey
(Scott) She just noticed.
(Scott) Or was she talking about Logan?
(Joe) Logan.
(Joe) "You look beautiful." 'Of course, I'm dressed like Steve Jobs you sicko.'
(Scott) Check out my huge wrist watch,
(Scott) You know what they say about a man with a large watch . . .
(Joe) When I say 'prison', I mean a 10,000 square foot...
(Scott) Large hands.
(Joe) Damn, she's uncanny. Probably psychic.
(Scott) She called the weight loss. Just on the wrong person.
(Joe) "I need a drink." Anyone have any mints?
(Joe) 06:37:37

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home