Monday, February 05, 2007

(Joe) Jack Bauer. Is. Norbit.
(Scott) What kind of voice over is that for the taco bell commercial?
(Joe) A borderline racist one.
(Scott) It's like Speedy Gonzalez and Pepe le Pew had a child.
(Scott) 12:15
(Joe) 12:15:40
(Joe) NSA intercepted a stream of chatter.
(Scott) NSA intercepted chatter, like a Ton Brady pass.
(Scott) Tom, that is.
(Joe) And image file inside the data stream.
(Scott) He's writing a salvage utility . . .
(Scott) Are those sand bags?
(Joe) We need to take my brother alive. I would have loved if he made air quotes on 'alive'.
(Scott) All of you guys with high powered rifles . . . use non-lethal force!
(Scott) The kid is getting it . . .
(Joe) Cousin Oliver II doesn't like fighting.
(Joe) 'Sorry, honey, we're all a little tense today.'
(Joe) ... with the nuclear weapon and all.
(Scott) They should probably get the son out of there before they start torturing Graham.
(Joe) What's with the fierce look? I though we could have some alone time.
(Joe) No, she doesn't.
(Scott) Her eyes are just wrong . . .
(Joe) "I know what he's capable of."
(Joe) Did Gray talk about a man named McCarthy? Possibly named Andrew?
(Joe) I just want to get my son -- your son -- out of here.
(Scott) Have my family transfered back to CTU for "debriefing"
(Joe) Shouldn't they have more than one word for:
(Joe) 1) Debriefed: Made to sit at a table and questioned.
(Scott) Grandpa isn't terribly receptive to the hugs.
(Scott) Nice lighting.
(Joe) 2) Debriefed: Hooked up to a car battery and questionable truth serums while their family is killed in front of them.
(Joe) 'I panicked, Jack.'
(Joe) 'Panicked! You tried to kill me and our father.'
(Scott) He has Saturn around his head.
(Joe) Ooh, thermal imaging for lie detection. What about the ol' ten snapped finger method?
(Scott) Mr. McGraham. Don't make me torture. You wouldn't like me when I torture.
(Joe) 12:23:30

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home