Monday, January 29, 2007

(Chris) The Bourne Identity?
(Chris) oh .. The Breach
(Scott) Aldrich Ames?
(Joe) Wow, a movie/product/car Jack Bauer would watch/use/crash.
(Joe) No, Ames was just annoying.
(Scott) Yeah, I completely see a loser like this, and I think, man I want some Dr Pepper.
(Joe) They made it up. I can't think of any field operatives that turned...
(Scott) I'm pretty sure they said it was based on a true story.
(Scott) Don't tell me you believed the Kangaroo story, but not this.
(Joe) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Hanssen
(Scott) Heh, I like that in this commercial where the woman show the tax guy how to fill out the form, that it says "Experiences vary" in the lower left corner.
(Joe) "Hanssen was a supernumerary member of Opus Dei."
(Scott) 11:40
(Joe) 'Either you suck at math, or you're going to die in two seconds.'
(Scott) Heh, super terrorist. Is he in a black kia?
(Scott) No? How about this Chevette?
(Chris) He doesn't look suspicious at all
(Joe) Why is she holding a phone like that? They have titanium widgets to hold her car keys and a multi-billion dollar phone network. Cisco must really be terrible.
(Scott) Why does this guy have all of the tattoos (it's possible I brought that up earlier . . .)
(Joe) Toyota paid extra for that... Jack: "No, I'll never dodge
(Joe) Toyota paid extra for that... Jack: "No, I'll never drive a Dodge. They explode if you turn on the radio."
(Scott) This guy Wall-eed
(Chris) oh by the way you can put the phone back
(Joe) You can put the phone back.
(Chris) sorry i just went out for a coffee break
(Scott) This guy Wall-eed is totally dying. (stupid line breaks)
(Joe) My name is Wall-eed. Oh, sorry, you said it right.
(Chris) Skull ?
(Scott) Hey! The Net!
(Chris) Clearly nefarious
(Joe) What's up with the skull animation?
(Scott) The cache had a Web page . . .
(Joe) That can't be IE-compatible. PNG alpha? Yeah, right.
(Joe) They say this country is about freedom.
(Joe) You -- you took it.
(Joe) He's totally going to get it.
(Scott) Search him . . .
(Joe) "You're worse than they are."
(Scott) Mayhem!
(Scott) He doesn't really look bad . ..
(Joe) 11:47:seventy-eighty-Q

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home