Monday, January 29, 2007

(Scott) British guys are rather nasty. They should drink more coffee.
(Joe) Have you found an engineer?
(Scott) Have you found an engineer? No, everyone around here seems to have good hygiene.
(Chris) http://www.starbucks.com/
(Scott) Have you found an engineer? No, everyone here make eye contact.
(Joe) Quick, where's the nearest place you can get Lego blocks in bulk?
(Joe) Why are you backed up?
(Scott) Have you found an engineer? No, there are no spock ears in sight.
(Joe) I have to login redundantly.
(Scott) I got a million of them folks.
(Joe) 'Sorry, I'm obviously the mole this season. Sorry.'
(Scott) Milo has traded all of the chocolate for egyptian cotton.
(Joe) "Sir, I'm the Technical Leader on the floor."
(Scott) Do they really have everyone's ethnicity on file?
(Joe) She's a registered Republican. That's way better than if she was a nuke-loving member of the Democrat (sic) party
(Scott) When the Scotish terrorists strike, I may have a problem.
(Joe) Tom Lennox. Sounds like Al Qaieda.
(Scott) Why are asking so many questions, Narc?
(Joe) Why are you asking so many questions? 'What the f*** else are we going to do? The Italians took over the bocce balls.'
(Scott) My bank just sent me an e-mail titled "Check out our Enhancements" . . . seriously . . .
(Joe) "Yo, know where I can score some blow?"
(Scott) Rob Lowe?
(Chris) Close enough
(Scott) He's breaking up with Karen.
(Joe) I've put the screws to them? Don't the neo-cons know something about message discipline?
(Scott) It's not me, it's you.
(Joe) "What are you smoking?" Hippie.
(Chris) Blue coded?
(Scott) Karen is at a bit of a disadvantage as Buchanan is a mole.
(Scott) Do you want to get in the ring with me?
(Scott) I never have conversations like this at work.
(Joe) You've got skeletons, too. Uh, two pieces of cake at Marilyn from Finance's birthday.
(Joe) 11:26:50
(Scott) On the other hand, I can find an engineer right quick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home