Monday, January 29, 2007

(Joe) Bah, purge schmurge.
(Joe) 'I'd like to play along, but do you have to punch me in the face?'
(Joe) Seriously, his brother?
(Scott) The following takes place between 11:00 AM and 12:00 PM
(Scott) I think he's adopted.
(Scott) Stand our ground while staying the course.
(Joe) The Chinese character for crisis is really two symbols, a mushroom cloud and melting flesh.
(Scott) A president made a promise he can't keep. Como es esto posible?
(Scott) In the days of the constitution, the weapon at hand was a single shot musket . . . and small pox blankets.
(Joe) I love the Constitution, but I won't be ducking behind it when the next atomic bomb goes off...
(Scott) What is this? Crossfire?
(Scott) They're totally going to wind up like Tony and Michelle. But less blown to pieces.
(Joe) I need Karen Hayes to go away. I need an orange jumpsuit in what looks like an 8.
(Joe) Everyone that looks at Mecca has to login twice.
(Scott) They've put a redunancy layers on the logins?
(Chris) redundancy = one hand behind my back ...
(Scott) That bag isn't a toy
(Joe) Probably having to change their passwords every five minutes.
(Chris) remember when we played terrorist and government agent when we were 5
(Scott) Pansy
(Chris) you don't want that to happen again
(Joe) You know Dad, he and Danny Glover are taking the boat out. Ahhh!
(Joe) I made a mess, Dad's trying to clean it up.
(Joe) BSJ?
(Joe) BXJ?
(Chris) BSJ or BXJ?
(Scott) Broad Street Journal
(Chris) Good references ?
(Joe) 'My head was into other things at the time.'
(Scott) They're getting awfully chatty here.
(Joe) Like new Bluetooth accessories.
(Joe) What exactly are you doing?
(Joe) Dad put together a security team... looking for McCartney.
(Scott) Those walls must be incredibly thick.
(Joe) Jack and I have to go find Dad.
(Joe) Fierce look between, uh, Cynthia and Jack. I think she may be pregnant now.
(Scott) Her eyes are like demon or something.
(Scott) Nicholas Cage . . . I think they set him on fire so he'd look somewhat interesting.
(Scott) 11:15
(Scott) Locked down the streets
(Chris) oh the philosophy of time ...
(Scott) He has technology in the On position? Really?
(Scott) This man is nothing without his goofy phone.
(Scott) BXJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home