Monday, May 14, 2007

(Scott) He goes down there for solitude.
(Joe) Movie: Kim Bauer hanging onto the bottom of a vehicle and dying like Edgar. I'm definitely going to see that movie.
(Scott) 3:13
(Joe) "Does anyone there know Ahmed al-Duodi?" Hilarious.
(Scott) Chang will die this episode.
(Joe) "Hello Josh."
(Scott) Remember where you heard it.
(Joe) He just said, 'close that laptop'.
(Scott) What is this Grandfather you speak of?
(Joe) "I'm taking you away from this ungrateful country." (The one I ostensibly helped bomb because I love it so much.)
(Scott) This is the way dialog should go in 24, with a tactical team moving in to the area.
(Scott) Ungreatful.
(Joe) Pretty crappy phone from a country that will surpass the U.S. in ten years.
(Scott) Or ungrateful if I could spell
(Scott) Jack Bauer is randomly shooting in to vehicles.
(Scott) Fortunately he didn't service in a mall parking lot.
(Scott) Surface, I mean.
(Joe) Classic 24 death-by-shooting. Like a muppet whose puppeteer's hand gets yanked down below the Pigs in Space set.
(Joe) Your voice-to-text software sucks tonight.
(Scott) Chang=dying
(Joe) Chang=the new Nina
(Scott) Including the whole love triangle? Maybe . . .
(Joe) "Chang, it's over! Put the weapon down!"
(Joe) Don't trust him! He knows the martial arts!
(Joe) I can't believe my brother raised my son to be such a sissy.
(Scott) Should have disarmed Chang first . . . or shot him.
(Joe) Moral of the story: Always shoot the Chinese guy first.
(Scott) Or the Russian guy on the Submarine.
(Joe) Or the Nazi in Saving Private Ryan
(Scott) Oh yeah, that Nazi was pretty hard to kill.
(Joe) Or Liesl in the Sound of Music
(Joe) 03:20

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home