Monday, May 14, 2007

(Joe) No, wait, Rolph in the Sound of Music.
(Scott) Am I finding things more creepy in the past? Or are things more creepy than they were?
(Joe) 03:25:19
(Scott) 3:25
(Joe) Super, the White House. More baritone talking contests.
(Scott) Russians are moving two mechanized divisions since the last time we spoke 30 minutes ago.
(Scott) Tactical team on the move would make this dialog more acceptable.
(Joe) "Sir, Tom Lennox is supposed to be on the call with me. I couldn't find him." 'Which one of us is he planning to kill *now*?'
(Joe) So, it's almos six-thirty in the morning.
(Joe) So, it's almost six-thirty in the morning.
(Joe) (East Coast time)
(Scott) Oh, I can't believe this is on TV
(Scott) No one cares about Fred Thompson Jr.
(Joe) Who's wearing more eye-makeup? The President or Karen?
(Scott) Tom Lennox in an awkward moment.
(Scott) Why is he in pain?
(Joe) Tom and his special-ops van-mate are going to end up at the nearest bar.
(Scott) The wire must have been uncomforable.
(Scott) Gotta go do abolutions.
(Scott) Wash my hand 15 times.
(Joe) Okay, I don't have a PDA, but I guarantee they don't work like what he's doing.
(Scott) That really is the least covert survellience equipment ever.
(Scott) Wait, a minute, am I on camera? Alan Funt?
(Joe) "I'm just going to pour myself a glass of wine." (at 6:30AM
(Joe) I don't think it's just because you're tired.
(Scott) Why static? Gas station cameras are crystal clear.
(Joe) "Why can't you look me in the eye?"
(Joe) Break down the door, god-damned suits...
(Scott) They're just White House staff. What can they do? Give a tour?
(Joe) The Russians don't recruit as well as they used to.
(Scott) Ok, so maybe secret service or something.
(Joe) Commercial guy is one of the agents there.
(Scott) Which commercial?
(Joe) No, VH-1 Best Week Ever guy is one of the agents.
(Scott) Never seen it.
(Scott) Maybe he wants a pardon?
(Scott) In writing from the Attorney General?
(Joe) Get the Attorney General on the phone.
(Scott) Chang is feeling the shadow of death upon him.
(Joe) I'm not afraid of you, Chang. Despite the fact that I want to live in your country, where I can only imagine you operate with total abandon.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home