Monday, January 22, 2007

(Joe) How is 'King of the Hill' still on the air?
(Scott) 10:16
(Joe) 10:16:09
(Joe) 10:16:09
(Scott) I had the same question.
(Scott) Ollie North?
(chris) Let's blow up a random country ...
(Joe) John Salley is a good president.
(chris) that'll teach 'em
(Scott) Didn't we do attacking the random Middle Eastern country in season 2?
(Joe) 'The President is talking, Admiral. Do not interrupt.'
(Scott) Calling back the planes at the last minute . . .
(Joe) Yep.
(Joe) 10:18:15
(Scott) Heh, where I come from we greet each other with melodrama.
(Joe) ... today, I assure you I am not [your enemy]."
(chris) Please ?
(Joe) '
(Joe) 'Yes, I would like my water room temperature.'
(Scott) Hamri? It's pronounces Haccmahhrriiiiia
(Joe) You told Jack that he was working with nuclear technologies. Nevermind.
(Scott) I'm pretty sure that al-Assad is really Italian.
(Joe) Dmitri Godenko
(Scott) How about a spicy a-meatball?
(Joe) 10:21:19
(Scott) Speaking of Italian, this commercial uses the kitchen from the Sopranos
(chris) [picture]
(Joe) I used to think that Schwab was the best investment planning firm out there. Now, I think they're creepy.
(Joe) Now he'll be on a watch list. Thanks Chris.
(Scott) Chris going for the libel angle.
(Joe) Mm. Olive Garden.
(chris) Any coverage is good coverage right
(Scott) The opinions of Chris do not represent those of Live Blogging TV or it's subsidaries.
(Joe) Seriously, 'we need to come up with a good idea for a tax preparation commercial... do we know any swashbucklers?'
(Scott) This is actually what I suspect people who watch Friends act like.
(Joe) I may just use Editorial oversight. I'll indicate that Chris posted a sketch of Mohammed (may his name be praised).
(Scott) 10:25ish

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

No effing way! The one armed doc from ER is Jack's brother and the guy that tried to get him killed last year? I didn't see that coming!

9:33 PM, January 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home