Monday, January 15, 2007

(Joe) According to Jim is still on the air. No further commentary is necessary, I should think. (No wonder we're universally hated.)
(Joe) Peak of America's standing in the world? Before According to Jim.
(Joe) [08:53]
(Joe) Marcus is a badass. You can tell by his knife. And his surly demeanor.
(Joe) "The component cost me a little more than I though it would. I'm going to need another $50,000." That's why you need to get an estimate.
(Joe) For such an expensive piece of equipment, why is it wrapped in an oily rag?
(Joe) Word to the squeamish. In many universes, it's possible to knock someone out before killing them.
(Joe) ... programming instructions for a detonator...
(Joe) Hassan Numer. (No, not Hassan Numer. It's HaSSSSan Numer.)
(Joe) "I need to speak with the President. Priority 3."
(Joe) "I've got the photo."
(Joe) Pretty fancy equipment for an army sent to a country encompassed in free AK-47s with no armor or kevlar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home