Monday, May 22, 2006

"The first lady knows what we intend to do?"
"They're using a Navy helicopter."
'You get me as close to that helicopter as possible and we'll make some magic.'
"I think I owe you an apology." -- "Alright."
"I've had horrible things said to me before."
"That I broke your heart and that you hated me."
"I never expected you to say anything like that." (I had you locked away for being bat-shit crazy but erratic behavior? Never.)
"I need you too. Fly with me to Washington."
"I have to go five minutes ago."
"Okay, Charles, you go."
My retina, my beautiful retina.
"I have a helicopter waiting for me."
"I can't."
"Tell the helicopter to stand by... And make sure I'm not disturbed."
Ten bucks says Henderson comes back to life in a robotic exoskeleton.
"If Logan doesn't confess, how far are you willing to go?"
"As far as I have to." I think he'll be pretty tired by then... Oh, killing him. Okay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home