Monday, May 22, 2006

"Mike Novick"
"Aaron's with me right now." 'Hi, Jack. Sorry I missed your calls.'
"She and I both decided to bring Mike into this."
"How long will it take you to get here?" "Twenty minutes." (At 5:30AM during a military-enforced curfew.)
"I need access to a high-clearance workstation." "To modify some equipment."
"If anyone can do it, it's Morris."
"He's selling women's shoes in Beverly Hills." -- "Is this a joke?"
"Morris O'Brien. Chloe's ex-husband." 'He used to be a linebacker, but you try being married to Lucy from Peanuts.'
"You're the most attractive one."
"... I need a transfer rate of 6.8. I can only get to 6.5" 'And that's totally whack.'
"Call me when you're done."
"Is Aaron safe?"
"Jack Bauer will do whatever it takes to compel your husband to confess the truth." (Bamboo shoots and hooker spit.)
"You have to find a way to stall him."
[05:47]

(The junkie whore is not bad either? What kind of camera commercial is that?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home