Sunday, May 21, 2006

The Admiral from the 'Shoot Down the Plane' scenes this season was played by Tom Wright.


George: (Holding camera) Look at this, I only have one picture left... How 'bout a shot of me and Mr. Morgan?

Morgan: Why?

George: Why? Because we're a team! C'mon! Would you take this for us, dear? Thank you very much. Here we go... (To Morgan) Anyone ever tell you you look a lot like Sugar Ray Leonard? Yeah, you must get that all the time.

Morgan: I suppose we all look alike to you, right Costanza?

George: No, not a racial thing, there really is a resemblance...

Source: Seinfeld Scripts

5 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

Ah, I knew I recognized him from somewhere. He recovered well from not signing Steinbrenner's card . . .

10:24 PM, May 21, 2006  
Blogger Live Blogging said...

Yeah, if you have HBO2, Murder at 1600 is on right now.

10:25 PM, May 21, 2006  
Blogger Live Blogging said...

Featuring Dennis Miller as the buddy partner and the best character in the world, played by Douglas O'Keeffe. It's worth the trip.

10:29 PM, May 21, 2006  
Blogger Scott said...

No such luck. My TV stops at 70. That and I have to get to work at a decent hour since I didn't test any software this weekend.

10:30 PM, May 21, 2006  
Blogger Scott said...

"John Kerry, the Assassin" -- Excellent. I bet he bored the targets to death.

10:33 PM, May 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home