Monday, May 22, 2006

"My name is Jack Bauer... All the hostiles are dead."
"Lieutenant, I need access to a vehicle."
"He fired on me -- I didn't have a choice."
"The Navy needs our access codes for their report. Pick up."
"I'm not coming back to CTU, I'm going after Logan."
"I'll need to field modify my equipment." "That's not exactly my area, Jack." "Then get some help."
"It's over."
"I'll need to make a statement before I go back to Washington."
"Good. Thanks, Mike. For everything. It's been a helluva day." Let's go to Chili's and grab an O'Douls afterwards.
(whispering) "Mike"
"Mike, I know you've been troubled by the President's actions today."
"There's still Jack Bauer..." '... who will certainly kill us all.'
"Agent Adams tried to kill me -- the President's orders."
"We need your help." "The President had something to do with this?"
"We need to get Aaron off the ranch. There can't be a record of it." 'Quick, find some pillows and a cow bell.'
"Aaron. I'll be fine. I'll go somewhere that your husband's people can't find me."
"It'll be safer if we don't have any contact." 'I had that part shot off at Inchon anyway.'
[05:35]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home