Monday, May 22, 2006

Okay, back to wearing masks. Those seals are definitely not rubber.
The coordinates for the targets. (Where did he have those?)
"... will be remembered by our countrymen forever." The generic non-descript country that we don't feel like making a big deal about.
What, no piping the files over? Did you add her to your buddy list, Admiral? 'thx 4 tha w@rn1ng! lol ttyl'
"What's a signal tube?"
"Code 7, S.O.S."
"I have a utility tool -- it has a knife on it." 'Also a corkscrew and a leather punch. And a lemon zester.'
"F-18 are scrambling as we speak..."
"I'm still waiting to talk to Mike Novick."
"I'll call you as soon as I get a hold of Mike."
"I won't know for certain until I see how their targeting software is configured." (Psst, it'll be in Cyrillic.)
"... and sever the vocal chords and the carotid artery" I predict plenty of emergency room visits in Middle America.
Terrorist #1.
Can't really follow directions, can he?
"Open the hatch."
Terrorist #2.
"Guard is down, going in."
"You have less than seven minutes until they launch."
"I do not want you to engage them. Do you understand me?"
"I want you to overlap these population centers in San Francisco." 'There, where they filmed the Full House... How could Uncle Jesse let Rebecca Romijn go without a fight. Kill them all.'
"Jack, the missiles are armed. Three minutes to launch."
Terrorist #3.
"I'm going to have to manually reverse all these codes."
Terrorist #4.
"Sixty seconds until they launch."
Terrorist #5.
Terrorist #6.
Jack Bauer -- you can hit him in the face with a $1500 wrench and he'll still burn off someone's face and snap the neck of a terrorist mastermind without breaking a sweat. Okay, a little sweat.
"You were never really going to let me go, were you?" -- "No."
<click> <click>
"Good for you, Jack."
"You were responsible for the deaths of David Palmer, Tony Almeda and Michelle Dessler. They were friends of mine."
"That's the way it works"
Terrorist #7.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home