Monday, March 05, 2007

(Joe) Dave Matthews on a very special House.
(Scott) I can't express in words how much I dislike Verizon.
(Scott) I can only express my feelings for Verizon by pulling paws off of kittens.
(Joe) Fox News on a phone.
(Scott) So you're still posting?
(Joe) For some reason they haven't announced that the President was possibly offed by a terrorist.
(Scott) Who is does that person remind me of?
(Scott) Coach?
(Scott) And then there's this other guy. He looks familiar too.
(Scott) Lennox has turned himself in.
(Joe) Yes, the itinerary is the key to the whole thing.
(Scott) More tedium. Raise your hand if you care about Lennox . . .
(Scott) Hang on a second, Mr. Vice President, I need to type this code in the computer. Bad things happen if I don't.
(Joe) Are you like two seasons behind in Lost?
(Scott) I haven't seen this one.
(Scott) The first two, I've seen.
(Scott) 4 8 15 16 23 42
(Joe) The hatch dematerializes and they all get sent back home.
(Joe) 108
(Joe) Also, Jack Bauer likes Russian prisons. Better gulash.
(Scott) Excellent. Do we find out who number one is?
(Joe) Has chunks in it.
(Scott) Patrick McGoohan has been running this thing all along.
(Joe) Okay, I missed Chlow hacking into the Russian embassy's video system.
(Joe) or Chloe, whatever.
(Scott) Jack Bauer invading a consulate again.
(Scott) Was that a manual alarm?
(Scott) Oh, the power is back on.
(Joe) Let's fill the room with schoolkids followed by nerve gas.
(Scott) If only it were a theatre.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home