Monday, May 22, 2006

6:39

-First lady sobbing. Fortunately for the president, there's a coffin nearby.
-This isn't starting out as one of the more historic speeches in the world.
-Probably should not allow the first lady so near the microphones.
-See, the pen is bugged.
-The attorney general doesn't want to listen. Chloe plays it anyway.
-At this point, Martha is sobbing just because she has to listen to the whole speech.
-The attorney general has a direct line to the random Secret Servant agent.
-Can they just arrest the president like that? It seems unlikely.
-Oh, he's a federal marshall. Still not sure how that works.
-A microtransmitter.
-And I would have gotten away with it too, if not for you kids and that crazy CTU agent.
-Can you remove a sitting president without all of the monitors from season two?
-Symbolism and such.
-14 minutes remaining. Just time for the president to be taken out by the terrorists or for Audrey to be offed.
-Ok, it looks like I was wrong on Audrey. Maybe next year.
-This is a little anticlimatic.
-Call from your daughter. Something about wolves . .
-Oooh, not anticlimiatic at all. I guess I should have seen this coming. The piano music was a bit much.
-I bet it's the Chinese.

8 Comments:

Blogger Live Blogging said...

Who uses the rag-soaked neurochemical anymore? That was the kidnapping method of choice for the criminals on Matlock, if I remember correctly. Or the Fall Guy.

8:51 PM, May 22, 2006  
Blogger Laura said...

He should have known Kim wouldn't call...she's busy banging that Outsiders kid with the goatee.

8:51 PM, May 22, 2006  
Blogger Laura said...

How did you know it was the Chinese?

8:56 PM, May 22, 2006  
Blogger Scott said...

It's a story line left over from last season. Jack killed a Chinese diplomat and then faked his death to escape extradition.

9:01 PM, May 22, 2006  
Blogger Laura said...

I remember that from last season, but I didn't think they'd bring it in like that. I was thinking it was the group behind the weasle, I mean President.

9:08 PM, May 22, 2006  
Blogger Scott said...

Yeah, that's still unfinished. I wonder if they'll come back to that. I would think so. I bet next season picks up a few hours after this one.

9:09 PM, May 22, 2006  
Blogger Laura said...

Or maybe a few weeks...after they get to China? Guess we have to wait until January to find out. 8 long months...

9:11 PM, May 22, 2006  
Blogger Scott said...

I think it will still be in LA. The Chinese will use Jack as a bargaining chip for something or another, leaving room for the terrorist group to get back in the picture.

9:15 PM, May 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home