Monday, May 22, 2006

"Is this some sort of broadcast?" (As Jack adjusts a camera.)
"I'm a little tougher than that."
"Other people were killed to cover that up."
"Before you leave here you wil admit it."
"... or so help me God, I will kill you."
No torture? I want my money back.
"I hope you understand, I have absolutely nothing to lose."
"Make no mistake, this is personal."
"I'm going to ask you one last time, who are your co-conspirators."
One.
"You'll make me a martyr."
Two.
"You're a man of honor."
Three.
Ah, the shakes. Heroin?
"It's right that you can't."
"Jack, they're here."
"I feel sorry for that man."
"It would be better if he were put in some sort of solitary confinement for the time being."

4 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

Solitary confinement...where he will undoubtedly feel so sad for what he tried to do that he takes his own life. Oh wait...this is Jack we are talking about.

8:29 PM, May 22, 2006  
Blogger Live Blogging said...

If he ends up in the clink, he'll come out with the ability to kill people with his mind. Can you imagine Jack Bauer with plenty of time on his hands?

8:38 PM, May 22, 2006  
Blogger Laura said...

That is a very scary thought.

8:46 PM, May 22, 2006  
Blogger Scott said...

That could be a whole series in itself. I'd watch that.

8:50 PM, May 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home