Monday, May 22, 2006

Ten bucks if she grabs the mike and yells "Howard Stern rules!"
"And yet, a triumphant day." We killed all six remaining separatists whose ribs you can't count."
He planted a listening device on the President. Awesome. That's why they needed 6.8. 6.5 would have been laughable.
"With all due respect, Mr. Attorney General, are you sure this isn't some kind of mistake?" 'Where are we going to get duct tape and a pink tu-tu at this time of day.'
"You've probably never seen one of these. It's a micro-transmitter."
"You take your orders from me." -- "Not anymore."
"Watch your head, sir."
[06:46]
"When I heard that you kidnapped the President, I..."
"... they can debrief me tomorrow."
"I can't believe you're really here."
"From my daughter?"
"I'll be right back, I promise."
(She's being held hostage.)

5 Comments:

Blogger Live Blogging said...

She's in on it.

8:49 PM, May 22, 2006  
Blogger Scott said...

Yeah, I can buy that.

8:51 PM, May 22, 2006  
Blogger Laura said...

Who's in on it?

8:52 PM, May 22, 2006  
Blogger Scott said...

Kim. She's a little shady.

9:06 PM, May 22, 2006  
Blogger Laura said...

Ah...

9:09 PM, May 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home