Monday, April 03, 2006

Okay, back to 24. Previously...
"Very simple: We're going to release a certain substance in your pipelines." Wow. They totally did that on purpose.

"What are we getting from the air monitors?" "Well below danger levels."
"Jack's okay. Get a medical team over here now!"
"I need him conscious!" We need to build a cybornetic exoskeleton over his burned and charred body.
Sure they foiled the plot, but CTU has been responsible for "one misstep after another..."
"How he allowed CTU to be compromised..."
"Henderson is still at large."
Ah, the Cobra strike team.
Okay, Mr. Palmer, even I didn't think you could fit in the wheel well.
"She and David were trading emails." All I can find are messages comparing husbands to used cars and cute pictures of bunnies.
"I have to get home." "This won't take but a second." "I traced the IP ACCOUNT." Ah, yes, the IP account.
"They'll kill my baby!" Great, a plot arc with a side character.
"I'll give you the evidence that I have if you get me back my daughter." Well, it's new. If her daughter doesn't try to assume command of CTU, I'm fine with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home