Monday, March 27, 2006

Gatorade Rain? If that's just carbonated water, so help me...
"He was cleared through Checkpoint Six..."
"I'm going to go out there."
"The first rule of engagement is you have a contingency plan."
If I can prove that Collete is witholding information, we can rip out her eyeballs and show them to her.
"Excuse me."
"These matrix reads are partial only. That's not protocol."
"Believe what you want."
"She told you about my alleged sexual harrassment?"
"Then you'll see what protocol's all about."
"Chloe, we need to help Audrey."
"We found Collette's name on his computer." "No, we need more proof."

"Can you take us to the control room?"
Bang.

"Can you take us to the control room?"
"Uh, sure, mind your step. There's a dead body there."

"Sam, don't do it."
Bang.
[09:34]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home