Monday, March 27, 2006

"I work in Section Five downstairs." "I'm here to replace Edgar." Where can I find some flannel shirts and Mountain Dew?
"Are you familar with the Gavelin Matrix Analyzer?" "Yes, I am."
"Is he involved?"
"He would never do anything outside the law and neither would I."
"DoD briefings." "Are you sure?" "Yes, I'm sure. Aw crap, I'm going to lose my fingernails, aren't I?"
"WHY DID YOU BREAK IT OFF?!!!!!!"
"WAS HE A GENTLE LOVER?!!!!!"
"Because he wasn't you."
"Dammit, Audrey."
"She broke him and not the other way around."
Karen is sooo going to get it.
"Upload the information onto the subnet."
"I'm provisionally qualified, bish."
"First mistake, I yank the provisional and you're out of here."
"It was a sexual harrassment thing."
"I don't care about your orders, that's not going to happen."
How is Jack Bauer getting punk'd so much? Now he's getting tasered by some no-pain-no-gain Gitmo torture weasel?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home