Monday, March 27, 2006

9:38

-Honest guy and Wayne have a funny misunderstanding. But seriously, watch out for cougars.
-Audrey being tortured. For something we don't do, we sure have a lot of equipment for it.
-That CTU agent had no taser. Hence the unconsciousness.
-The terrorist gives in.
-Jack leaves the terrorist in a room with an unconsious guard. He can't think of everything.
-Audrey, I know that I choked you, accused you of treason, and then there's all that stuff with your family, but I hope you can forgive me. I really don't want to take care of that fence.
-The Satelite covers only 60% of the distribution centers. Pull in more satelites, of course. On the other hand, that map looked like it covered all of southern california.
-Everyone laughed when I suggested the PSI percentage map. PSI isn't measured in percentage, they said. Who's laughing now!
-That (Sherry) was odd . . .
-The terrorists trying to kill Wayne are the worst.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home