Monday, March 27, 2006

"Drop the gun, now... Move away from it. Now get on your knees." Tell me I'm as good as my brother. Tell me I'm pretty!
"Oh, Aaron. Sorry. Let's go."
"MS. RAINES, GIVE ME A NAME!" (Shouldn't your parents have done that? Okay, uh, 'Barry'.)
"Get me the President!" 'I relish talking to the President! It's not frustrating at all' (I'm glad he had the episode off.)
"Sorry sir, but you have to go." ("Thanks, Marshall. What did the five fingers say to the face?")
"You have three seconds to tell me where the target is." 'And one of those seconds is me pulling back the hammer on this gun.'
A steam trunk distribution venue. Natural gas.
The taser guy.
"You're finished, get out!" 'Oh, well, okay.'
"I knew you would come."
Obligatory post-torture kiss.
"It's Bill, Chloe's got some information."
"Chloe, can you monitor the pressure levels?" (Of course. I routed them to your phone.)
"Did you see his hand brush across my shoulder as he walked by?" (I swear to God...)

Okay, it's dark and what we can only assume is a well-trained tactical team has rocket-propelled munitions and several submachine guns is trying to kill two guys. Do they A) Flank around, using their stealth and the cover of darkness to surround and eliminate the targets or B) Fire a ridiculous weapon from a 100 yards away (and miss) only to begin firing their MP5s wildly, letting Wayne Palmer and Aaron to stroll away?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home