Monday, April 17, 2006

"Mrs. Logan."
"What is Secretary Heller doing here." I'm less crazy now, I swear. I'm just interested.
"I think it's about something else." Really. Less crazy.
"You can't... or you won't". ('it was the best of times, it was the blurst of times'? You stupid monkey.)
"I thought this was important." I'm staring you down, Mr. President.
"You'll have to be more specific." "You are responsible for the murder of David Palmer." Oh, that. Yeah, I totally did that.
"Where is this recording?" It's safe.
"You know exactly what you said and so do I."
"Until you sit im my chair..."
"Your chair is not a throne, Charles." Well, that one is. That's a LOT of rubies, Mr. President. But in general...
"This gridlocked government..."
"You think that justifies the blood on your hands?"
"What do you want?" "I want you to drop the trumped up charges on Jack Bauer. And leave my daughter alone." I also want some 'walking-around-money'. And I never want to pay taxes.
"The recording will remain under lock and key and this conversation will remain between us." Unless I find myself in a near-death experience in about fifteen minutes.
(Dun da da dun da dun dun da da.)
"I need to tap into their current protocols."
"I can create a workaround."
Beep bop boop. Where's Aaron?
Stupid extra. Definitely going to get it.
Melting off his skin to get free. Jack's back, baby.
[12:48]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home