Monday, April 17, 2006

12:15
-Chloe is being excluded from all of the CTU reindeer games.
-They were shuffling protocols.
-The crazy analyst is a rat.
-Chloe set up a proprietary com channel. Not even Edgar can do that . . . anymore.
-Chloe is sent to holding. You know the way, don't you? Why don't you just take yourself to the holding room?
-I don't think that's going to hold Jack.
-Hey Mike Novick! He's been on break, I guess.
-How can it be that Mike is working for the good of the nation. This seems so unlikely . . . unless he's about to initiate a military coup.
-It seems for real though. Mike confronts the president. Really, when Mike confronts you about ethics, you're just a lousy human.
-"Mike, I don't answer to you." "Yes you do sir! I'm an American citizen, so you work for me!" Wait, that's a different Mike. Sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home