Monday, April 17, 2006

"Is Bauer dead?" Oh, he's unkillable? Just do whatever you can.
"CTU will find Bauer. Let me know and I can intercept." CTU has never been able to keep Bauer, so I'd start thinking about Plan B.
"There's a reason she doesn't want to be followed."
"I told you to prioritize Bauer." 'B' comes before 'H' and 'R'. Do I have to think of everything?
"And those protocols aren't going to be enough to help..." I'll need to retask the DOD protocols.
"There's a way we can use her to find Bauer." Have her commit an act of terrorism and wait until Jack kills her.
"I need you to take him somewhere safe." The server room is probably okay.
"Where are you meeting Heller?"
"Yeah."
"Jack, my father landed -- where are you?"
"I'll be there in a few minutes." (9:06)
"Dun da dun da dun"
Cops. Oh, it's Bauer.
"What the hell are you doing here? He's a fugitive." (9:07)
"Privately. Inside the building. Please." (He's going to get punked.)
"Mr. Secretary, I promise you, this will stand up under scrutiny."
"You're the only one I can trust." Yeah, he's going to get screwed. So screwed.
"I'm going to go dark until the Attorney General comes forward."
Hey, Jack. What did the five fingers say to the face.
"You're playing a dangerous game, Jack."
"You can't make a deal with him. You can't trust him."

(Commercial.)

"That's what the briefing was about. They sent a Tac-team ten minutes ago."
"She's good. She set up a proprietary com-channel."
"Van Nuys Airport"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home