Monday, April 17, 2006

Mark, come in. (Are the henchmen just pilots? Do cabinet members get Secret Service protection?)
"What did you do to my partner?" "Relax, he's fine."
"If you and I are going to get through this, we need to work together." "Okay, give me my gun." Actually, just run and draw their fire. No? Okay.
"I have her Jack. And don't make me kill her."
"The integrity of our government..."
"Christopher, you can make this right."
"I give you my word." Okay.
"I'll meet you halfway."
"Just walk out slowly or I'll kill you."
"Left brachial artery, Jack."
She's running out of time.
"Don't do it, Jack."
"Stay with me."
"You're giving me exactly what I want." And some of those presidential keychains. They grandkids love them.
"I'll let President Logan tell you."
"I have the recording."
"Thank you."
"I'm asking Secretary Heller to tender his resignation." And he tried to kill me.
"Where?"
"Who was on the phone. Who made that call."
"If any harm comes to my daughter..."
Stupid, stupid man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home