Monday, April 03, 2006

"A backflash protocol." "Let's make this transition as smooth as possible. I probably shouldn't have let the Hitler Youth march in like that. My bad, everyone. My bad."
"I passed an old barn." I'm over the whole 'people trying to kill me' thing. They're probably gone.
"I couldn't more strongly disagree with this statement." Especially the part that says that Jack is, and I quote, 'not a rippling adonis'.
The taint of CTU's mismanagement? I'd rather have Rudy back. This guy is making me want to change the channel.
I'm going to need you to retask the satellites again. Covertly, of course. You should be used to this.
What? Oh, Audrey.
"One thing in return. That Chloe be kept on and assigned to me." And that you ignore my meetings in the server room.
"I'll set the girl on fire."
"Wayne! (Uh, holy crap.) This is a surprise."
"His loss -- to all of us -- can't be expressed in words." I did, however, choreograph a kabuki presentation in two parts. I will play the forlorn maiden.
"Audrey would never sign anything like that."
"That effectively kills any chance we have of recinding the order." "I'm sorry." Frankly, Bill, someone else is going to want to try to take your job in another couple hours. Your 401k and company car package were just too good.
"I have your brother's blood on my hands and for that I must atone. I must cleanse myself in the waters of Lake Minnetonka."
"Evelyn if you're lying to me, it is your daughter that will suffer."
"Please, let me talk to Amy." "Oh Amy, is that her name. I've been calling her Lewis."
Forty. Six. Fifteen. Tarpin?
"Here's the address. We need a full satellite sweep."
"I'm going to need an explanation." 'I'm not one to perform random, arguably computer-related tasks without knowing the purpose."
"I already told them, I won't give up any information until I have my daughter." What if I cut off your fingers? Oh, okay, whatever.
"Sending the image to your PDA. I'm counting ten."
"I was a Marine, Jack." "Frankly Wayne, that was in an off-Broadway production of 'Guys and Guys'.
"Were you aware that Wayne Palmer was on the premises."
"A service med..." "That explains it." Christ, this guy.
"Right now I am your last chance. We are going to get her back." 'Your daughter must pay for cooperating with the terrorists.'
"I'm refreshing your screen. You can also hit Shift-F5."
Ah, caught up.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

Ctrl-F5

9:03 PM, April 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home