Monday, January 15, 2007

(Joe) What should we put in this commercial we bought to run with '24'? Maybe some horsies in a field with dandelions.
(Joe) "
(Joe) "He has a memory like a fish."
(Joe) Chloe:
(Joe) Chloe: "You mean like I'm doing already?"
(Joe) Curtis: "My men know their job."
(Joe) Jack: I'll take care of it as soon as this is over."
(Joe) Random CTU member: "... boxes with Czech writing..."
(Joe) For well-equipped terrorists, he's using like a six-year-old IBM ThinkPad.
(Joe) Stupid obnoxious helmet.
(Joe) And yes, you can shoot plastic explosives (Semtext/C-4/Chinese Sky Candy). A grenade I'm not so sure of. That was a lot of C-4 and a lot of damage.
(Joe) "We will proceed onto the plane. There will be no mistakes." ('Uh, I think you're in my seat. A-4. No, this is B-4. Oh, my mistake.' Bang.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That guy forgot to check the back of the bus before they left. I just know there is someone hiding there.

8:50 PM, January 15, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home