Monday, January 15, 2007

Questions are back!

(Joe) I smell a spinoff with Al-Assad. (His name is easy to pronounce.)
(Joe) Wait, he's not in the Space Shuttle!
(Joe) Why would you reveal that you know that he's behind the attacks.
(Joe) Wow, Palmdale. By the end of the hour?
(Joe) "Bill, contact Palmdale." (CTU Los Angeles Guy, get that military installation to move all of its detainees.)
(Joe) "I will not work with my enemies."
(Joe) Morris and the junkie boyfriend from Six Feet Under don't get along.
(Joe) .. and 'the girls from Archives'?
(Joe) Chloe, I don't have a lot of time. I need to speak with Bill BU-CHAN-AN. (Are there other 'Bill's that a recently-escaped field agent would want to talk to? If so, he can save three syllables right there.)
(Joe) Curtis has trouble reconciling orders ever since Jack was released and arrested five times in Season Three.
(Joe) "Are you telling me I don't know how to drive?" Uh, no. Sorry. My fault. Death to America.
(Joe) For a militant that just had a mission jeopardized by the worst kind of American in the world, he took that pretty well.
(Joe) "You're a nurse right?"
(Joe) "Sit down. Now."
(Joe) "You have muscle tissue damage, you need to see a doctor."
(Joe) "It's a man named Marcus."
(Joe) [08:17]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home