Monday, September 18, 2006

-Hmm, I hope coin purse is actualy a reference to purse in which a person normally keep coins.
-After the whole coin purse thing, I don't think I'd want to be in that trunk.
-That lady isn't much of a sales person. "Probably out of your price range"?
-Fernando is definitely heading back to the church.
-The FBI guy happens to know about the DB Cooper/Westmoreland stuff?
-I swear this is just like "Mad, Mad, Mad World" . . .
-Not sure I'd trust t-bag in the back seat.
-If this works like 24, the FBI guy (Maholm?) should be in Utah by the end of the episode.
-Damn urban sprawl . . .
-My prediction: the money is on another property and T-bag led them to the wrong place.

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

Knowing Teabag, I'm betting the coin purse reference is not something you would keep coins in.

8:06 PM, September 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home